This was a big year for PBI. The 12th May was the opening day for the College’s new premises in Mt Lawley. The College site was high on a hill with “splendid views of city and suburbs“.
“The two-storey building lends itself for residence of well over 30 students, with appointments suitable for smooth running and adequate segregation during the normal two year residential course.”
and Financial Strains!
Moving in left the PBI Council a debt of 4,000 pounds which was quite a considerable amount in 1951.
The Urquhart Memorial Library Dedication took place about a year later on 26th April 1952.
Either leave a comment below, or contact us.